Caught up with pal and “Wolf Creek” writer/director Greg Mclean this afternoon to see just how real this newly-rumoured sequel is.
”Indeed, we’ve been working on a Wolf Creek 2 script for a few years now, pushing hard to get it just right to make it as powerful and surprising a movie experience as possible”, Mclean says.
“This one’s a little wider in scope and we get to see Mick Taylor return in full terrifying glory across the lonely wastes of the Outback. We’re hoping to shoot next year and everyone involved is psyched to be seeing John Jarratt reprise Mick. And at the end of the day, from a directors point of view, he’s too fascinating and chilling a character to not explore the darkest depths of. And his depths, as you’ll see in the new film, are pretty damn dark…”
Not one for Gran, then?
Mclean says that the film will feature an all new cast but Jarratt.
“Wolf Creek 2″ will be produced by Darclight films.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.