The first set photos of Tom Cruise, back in guise as Ethan Hunt (and countless other chaps), on the set of “Mission : Impossible 4″ have surfaced.
As you’ll see from the below pics, Hunt’s back to his old tricks -this time bringing to life some sort of Russian Military man and a licorice-haired Bruce Springsteen fan.
The movie, produced by J.J Abrams and directed by Brad Bird (“The Iron Giant”), also stars Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Vladimir Mashkov and Michael Nyqvist. It’ll unspool December 2011.
More pics over at Accidental Sexiness
As previously reported, Paramount agreed to bankroll a third sequel in the Cruise-centric series so long as the big guy took a pay cut and agreed to share the screen with another actor, therefore making the film less of a ‘Tom Cruise Vehicle’ and more of a ‘two-hander’.
Rumours of Cruise’s Ethan Hunt splitting up an adventure with another IMF agent have been around for years (which goes to show you how long Cruise hasn’t been the ‘biggest star in the world’ he was in the ’80s and ’90s) with Brad Pitt once rumoured to be joining the franchise.
Renner, nominated for an Oscar for his role in “Hurt Locker” and now in Ben Affleck’s “The Town”, will be that second hand.
Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec wrote the script.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.