Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton are in negotiations to join Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Emma Thompson, Jermaine Clement and Josh Brolin in “Men in Black 3″.
As you’ll recall, the new film sees agents Kay and Jay (Jones and Smith, respectively) traveling back in time to catch a bad dude, played by “Flight of the Concords”‘ Clement.
Back in the ’60s, our heroes team up with a younger version of Kay, played by Josh Brolin. Oh, and Emma Thompson plays the MIB Boss of the modern-day!
Very cool cast!
… and it just got cooler!
According to Pajiba, ‘the original Jack Ryan’ Alec Baldwin would play the head of the MIB… of the ’60s; Arterton (“Clash of the Titans”) would be a secretary back in the ’60s (and guessing she falls in love with Josh Brolin’s young ‘Kay’?), and “District 9″ star Copley would play “a fast-talking Yoda type alien”. Um… Okay.
“Men in Black 3(D)” shoots in November for a period of three months.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013