The big “Back to the Future” junket, celebrating the gotta-get-one Blu-ray release, is on next weekend – and Moviehole will be there!
Meantime though, it’s been a terrific week for fans of the series with footage of Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly popping up, a video of Michael J.Fox reprising his Nike-sneakered teenager for a promo for Spike’s Scream Awards and now this…. a photo shoot reuniting Michael J.Fox and Lea Thompson for Entertainment Weekly magazine.
Thompson jokes that she’s a little jealous that she never got to film any scenes in the Delorean (before backtracking and suggesting that maybe it was good she didn’t have to – must’ve been a pain to shoot inside that thing!?) while Fox said it’s a pleasure to be reuniting with Doc’s wheels.
Clint knows Lea (through Eric Stoltz I imagine?) and says she’s very sweet! She looks it!
Here’s some pics from the photoshoot, and below it, a video of Fox and Lea Thompson talking about reuniting for the piccies:
Oh, and underneath it, an old Pepsi commercial I found in the archives featuring Michael J! Remember this one!?
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013