The ambos are on standby in London where emblematic partyboy Robert Downey Jr has arrived to shoot the sequel to Warners’ “Sherlock Holmes” (which Clint thought was just OK, and I loved). Guy Ritchie is back as director, Jude Law is back as Watson and Rachel McAdams is… oh, really? she was really that unpopular!?
Here’s a couple of set pics from “Sherlock Holmes 2″. Hat? Check! Coats? Check! Horse and Carriage? Check! Stick-on Moustache? Check! Yep, all seems to be in order!
You’ll find more at Just Jared
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013