Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”), Jonathan Demme (“Silence of the Lambs”) and Matt Reeves (“Let Me In”) are also said to be in contention to direct “Pride, Prejudice and Zombies” according to The Wrap. Really? All these fine filmmakers want to do a zombie movie with corsets!?
With Darren Aronofsky a lock for “Wolverine 2″ (still think it’s a rather stoopid move, Daz!), all attention has turned to “Pride, Prejudice and Zombies” (corsets and coffin dodgers!) and who’ll direct it.
David O’Russell has vacated the director’s chair, and taken with him leading lady Natalie Portman. The new frontrunner for the director’s job is Mike Newell, helmer of the bloated Bruck-buster “Prince of Persia”. Neil Marshall, of “Dog Soldiers” and “Centurion” fame, is also in the mix.
Deadline, who reported the above, also says David Slade, popular with the pulse-less things having helmed “30 Days of Night” and “Eclipse”, has been mentioned as a possibility.
Regardless of who ends up getting to steer the ship, Scarlett Johansson is Lionsgate’s fave for the lead role – that of Elizabeth Bennett. Bradley Cooper is the fave to attempt a dethroning of Colin Firth’s Mr Darcy as the charming well-to-do love interest.
Should hear of the winner quicker than a bag snatcher can run.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.