Bon Temps resident hounddog Ryan Kwanten (“True Blood”) will star in Scott ‘The Machinist’ Kosar’s “The Family”, the tyro director’s long-gestating Charles Mansion movie.
”The movie won’t focus on the Manson murders. Nor is it a Manson biopic. It’s a family biopic. A movie about a surrogate family of wayward teenagers who, through extraordinary circumstances, came together and were transformed into the most notorious American family of the 20th century. Hence the title”, Kosar tells Shock Till You Drop.
”It is not a horror film, though the subject is inherently horrific. The goal is to do, finally, after forty years, the first authentic film about the so-called Manson Family. Unlike other films on the subject, The Family will also spend time getting to know the victims, particularly Sharon Tate, who will be portrayed very sympathetically.”
Kwanten will play Charles Manson.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.