No unemployment cheques in Tom Hardy’s immediate future, that’s for sure. While the British actor waits for “Mad Max Fury Road” to rev it’s rusty engine (it’s said to now be filming 2012, rather than 2011), every studio and it’s head bitch seemingly wants a bit of Hardy. He has been asked to play a part in “The Dark Knight Rises” (Some say he’s playing ‘Killer Croc'; bullshit, I say!), was being said to be in talks for “Snow White and the Huntsman” (alongside “Fury Road” co-star Charlize Theron), and he’s just started filming the action-comedy “This Mean’s War”.
Now comes word from Bloody Disgusting that Hardy’s been asked to fill a head spot on “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”, the Timur Bekmambeto-directed horror pic about a young man who vows revenge against all bloodsuckers. Hardy would play the role of ‘Henry Sturgess’, a good-guy vampire who nurses Lincoln back to health at one point. !
Nothing’s set in stone but the papers are undoubtedly on it’s way to the Hardy abode for the big guy to look over.
The film, produced by Tim Burton, will be released June 22, 2012.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.