Natalie Portman is shopping around a script that’s said to be somewhat of a ‘female version’ of “Superbad’.
The Los Angeles Times says the “Black Swan” star has penned a script titled “BYO” (Bring Your Own) and is pitching it to various studios about town.
The script “concerns two very different twentysomething women who, after finding themselves unlucky in love, decide to throw a party to which each female attendee brings an eligible bachelor”, says the paper.
Portman, who would executive producer, would play one of the leads whilst Anne Hathaway is said to be interested in playing the other. Interestingly enough, both Portman and Hathaway are currently battling it out to play the female lead in “The Dark Knight Rises”.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013