Ron Perlman (“Hellboy”, “Tangled”) and Billy Zane (“Titanic”, “The Phantom”) have joined the cast of director Roel Reine’s “The Scorpion King : Rise of the Dead”, reports What’s Playing.
Zane, who recently shot a new “Sniper” film, also confirms the appointment in the following video (in between answering the camerman’s ridiculous questions – Why the hell would Mr Zane want to answer questions about Charlie Sheen!?) :
I really like Zane. Not only is he a genuinely nice bloke but he’s a talent – fabulous in “Dead Calm”, just as good in “Memphis Belle”, well cast as The Phantom, and devilishly perfect for the role of the villain in Cameron’s “Titanic” (How about casting him as Lex Luthor in “Man of Steel”, Snyder?).
Starring Victor Webster (“Mutant X”, “Melrose Place”) in the title role, “Scorpion King” sees Mathayus taking on rogues of all shapes and sizes in the wilds of the Northern Tribes in 3000 BC, while on the hunt for a special medallion.
The $6 million dollar movie is currently shooting in Thailand.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.