I’d heard rumors that Sony weren’t going to bother with a star cameo for “Zombieland 2″, believing the title alone – what with the first film having developed such a following – would be enough to entice audiences. But sensibly, a ‘guest star’ is indeed coming onboard.
There’s two names currently being floated : Harrison Ford and Anthony Hopkins, according to Bloody Disgusting.
Hopkins would be fun, but Ford would be magnificent. The “Crystal Skull’ victim has had a real career resurgence the last twelve months, what with “Morning Glory” and “Cowboys and Aliens”, so this mightn’t just be possible, it may be a smart move. Despite only being in it for about 10 minutes or so, Bill Murray near highhandedly stole the show [in the first “Zombieland”], Inbanana Bones likely has what it takes to walk away with “Zombieland 2″, you’d think!?
With “Zombieland” director Ruben Fleischer, writers Rhett Reese/Paul Wernick and co-star Emma Stone all booked up for the next twelve months or so, it could be a while before we see any traction on “Zombieland 2″ though.
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.