I’d heard rumors that Sony weren’t going to bother with a star cameo for “Zombieland 2″, believing the title alone – what with the first film having developed such a following – would be enough to entice audiences. But sensibly, a ‘guest star’ is indeed coming onboard.
There’s two names currently being floated : Harrison Ford and Anthony Hopkins, according to Bloody Disgusting.
Hopkins would be fun, but Ford would be magnificent. The “Crystal Skull’ victim has had a real career resurgence the last twelve months, what with “Morning Glory” and “Cowboys and Aliens”, so this mightn’t just be possible, it may be a smart move. Despite only being in it for about 10 minutes or so, Bill Murray near highhandedly stole the show [in the first “Zombieland”], Inbanana Bones likely has what it takes to walk away with “Zombieland 2″, you’d think!?
With “Zombieland” director Ruben Fleischer, writers Rhett Reese/Paul Wernick and co-star Emma Stone all booked up for the next twelve months or so, it could be a while before we see any traction on “Zombieland 2″ though.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.