Erm, OK… I guess.
Sorry, did that sound a little too negative? Pessimistic?
Look, I didn’t hate “Greenberg”, and I’ll admit Ben Stiller was terrific in it (probably his finest turn since “Permanent Midnight”), but the film just needed a GPS – didn’t have much direction. Again, I liked it… but it’s a film I so wanted to love. Maybe I’ll go back and watch it again one day (if only for the divine Greta Gerwig) but as it stands, it’s just a good movie – no more, no less – in my opinion.
Stiller and Baumbach are getting back together for “While We’re Young”, says The Hollywood Reporter. James Franco, on a real wild career revival at the moment thanks to “The Pineapple Express”, “Howl” and “127 Hours”, is also in talks to do the film. Cate Blanchett’s already onboard. Not bad company.
Thankfully, this one’s said to be more ‘commercial’ than “Greenberg” and fixes on “a free-spirited couple who have an impact on a documentarian and his wife, getting the latter duo to loosen up.”
Already sounds much more like my pint of lager.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.