Remember “Tomorrow’s Memoir”, the acclaimed short that was terrifically written and directed by Jim Cliffe? It was one of the big finds of Comic Con a couple of years back. Just super. If you haven’t seen it, go here and get to know it.
Anyway, Cliffe’s now part-way through shooting his debut feature… and it stars no less than Danny ‘Roger Martaugh’ Glover and Bruce ‘Captain Pike’ Greenwood! Not too shabby!
Written by Jim Cliffe & Melodie Krieger, ”Donovan’s Echo” is a feature-length screenplay that tells, according to the logline, of a “series of uncanny déjà vu events force a man to reexamine his tragic past, memory, instinct, and future.”
Glover plays a character called Donovan, a physicist who returns to his home town to wrestle with some unfinished emotional stuff. Greenwood plays his brother-in-law, a cop.
The film’s official blog has – well, besides a nice production diary – the first still from the film (above), featuring Glover, as well as several nifty behind-the-scenes pics (below).
Wishing you the best of luck Jim! It’s been way too long!
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.