Actually worked on the 1997 flick – starring Robin Williams in the ol’ Fred MacMurray role – in a marketing position, so believe me when I say I’ve had enough “Flubber” to last me a life time. No, please, I just couldn’t fit any more in. That first round of green shit quashed my craving.
Disney are said to be considering sequelizing the Robin Williams comedy. Joy. Not a surprise though, is it? I mean, the original film that “Flubber” was based on, “The Absent Minded Professor”, spawned a sequel, “Son of Flubber”. According to Whats Playing, “Flubber 2″ or – wait for it – “Flubber 3D” hinges on Williams’ commitment. If he wants in, it’s a go, if he doesn’t? well, it goes the way of “Mrs Doubtfire 2″ (Remember? Bonnie Hunt wrote the screenplay? Williams decided, after all was said and done, he didn’t want to do it after all. It’s now kaput). “Doubtfire” aside, It’s seemingly a lot easier to twist Robin Williams’ hairy-ass arms these days – proof? “Old Dogs”, also a Disney flick – than it was, say, when he was cinema’s biggest comic superstar. If you build it, he may just come.
Here’s my quote for the poster, Disney… “I’d rather watch a dirty sponge twist it’s way down an open faucet.”
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.