Y’all know how big a fan of “Star Wars” I am, right? (Yes, I own the “Holiday Special”. I even have the original VHS issue from the early days of the VCR). Therefore, you’ll also understand how important a character… fixture… Han Solo is in my life. Like so many of you, I’m a vest-wearing pistol-packing smuggling scoundrel that bows at the alter of the Millennium’s Pop. So, shit, imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to discover that a new upcoming “Star Wars” video game had killed off not only Solo but Chewbacca and Princess Leia too! Shocking! Seriously! My mouth remains as open as Linda Lovelace on the job as I type….
These are the disturbing scenes from the upcoming “Force Unleashed 2″ video game. Now no need to sob too many wetties, the game is set in an ‘alternate universe’ – so in ours, Han Solo is still out there insisting Chewie ‘Punch It’.
Is Solo still alive in the “Star Wars” novels?
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.