The “Glee” actress was said to be the frontrunner for the role of the Slayer in Warner’s “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer” reboot a week or so back. The film’s writer, newcomer Whit Anderson, was quick to debunk the rumours though – suggesting that the script is not even finished, so nobody’s out there auditioning actors just yet.
Was that a smokescreen though? Is Heather Morris actually in talks? It would seem so.
The blond, who plays ditzy Britney on “Glee”, tells Access Hollywood that she’s indeed being considered.
“They’re considering me!” Morris says, “I found out and I almost peed my pants ’cause I was so excited!”
Morris additionally admitted that she is a fan of the story’s heroine Buffy, that she would take any role in the upcoming film. “If they make [‘Buffy’] when [‘Glee’] is on hiatus, I don’t even care what I do. I can just run through the shot and do nothing – even if I’m not Buffy!” she declared.
Hmm. Well there ya go. Seems a studio and a studio puppet were playing the cover-up. Surely that’s a first? (wink wink)
I actually caught up with Heather Morris today and she said she knew nothing about “Buffy”. But that’s my ma for ya.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.