“About Last Night”, the somewhat slapdash but welcomingly fun, sexy romantic-dramedy starring Rob Lowe and Demi Moore as oversexed youngsters who rush into a relationship far too quickly, is headed for the remake pile.
Directed by Edward Zwick, “About Last Night” was based on a 1974 David Mamet play called “Sexual Perversity in Chicago”. James Belushi and Elizabeth Perkins played the best friends of the main characters. Saxophone featured heavily in the soundtrack. Nudity was a highlight. And there was also bicycles. Oh, and giant head phones – really, really big headphones!
Suppose It goes without saying it’s one of my favourite movies?
EW says that though no director or acting duo are set, Screen Gems are looking into rebooting the movie. As a fan of the 1986 film, I can only hope the new project goes the way of the once-proposed “Big Chill” remake.
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
- Production begins on Da Vinci Code 3 : Italian Tourism Promo - April 28, 2015
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.