Though it’s doing respectable business at the box office (see our story here on how well the film performed in the U.S this weekend), ”TRON : Legacy” still has a long way to go before it’s out of the red.
Producer Sean Bailey confirms rumours that they have got some ideas for a sequel but haven’t yet decided whether they’ll push forward.
“We’ve talked about a sequel and we have some beginning thoughts, but we didn’t hold anything back for this film,” said Bailey, in an interview with THR. “It’s really hard to make a good movie, and we put everything we had into this one.”
“I think Tron has the potential to become a real franchise,” said Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney. “Right now the focus is on launching a great movie and a great video game, and then hoping that the people out there agree with us. If they do, we have the ability as a company to basically turn something that’s successful in one medium or two into a true franchise. And we’re fully prepared to do that with Tron.”
In other words, you’ll definitely see more “TRON” – it just mightn’t necessarily be in the form of a movie.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.