I’ve gotta admit, looking back, the only thing wrong with both “The Da Vinci Code” and “Angels & Demons” were the screenplays – the writing was just lazy and uninspired; those films really needed to pack more of a punch than they did, and had anyone but Akiva Goldsman been on scripting duties, that might have been possible.
Most will be happy to hear then that Dan Brown, the author of “The Da Vinci Code” and “Angels and Demons”, has been brought onboard the film version of his book, “The Lost Symbol”. Steven Knight (“Eastern Promises”) had been working on the script, but The Hollywood Reporter says Brown has now been called in to rewrite it.
It’s still early days for “Lost Symbol” – Ron Howard is yet to commit to directing it, Tom Hanks has yet to agree to reprise Robert Langdon, and Sony haven’t set a release date for the film (rather surprising), but Brown’s anointment as scribe seems to be a step in the right direction. Please, by all means, take your time on this one Sony.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.