Paul Rudd does a great straight man (see “Dinner for Schmucks”, “Clueless”, “I Love You Man”) but when he’s let off the leash (see the blooper reel on the “Knocked Up” DVD) he’s just as uproarious!
Rudd, and his new chin fixture, star in one of Sundance 2011’s most interesting-looking offerings, “My Idiot Brother”, a comedy about a slacker brother (Rudd) who is passed around from sister to sister. When one tires of him hanging about, she passes him into the other. As you do.
The film features a couple of Rudd’s “Knocked Up” co-stars (Adam Scott, Elizabeth Banks) as well as Zooey Deschanel (“(500) Days of Summer”), Emily Mortimer (“Friends”), Rashida Jones (“I Love You Man”), Steve Coogan (“Tropic Thunder”), T.J Miller (“Get Him to the Greek”) and Hugh Dancy (“Confessions of a Shopaholic”). Jesse Peretz directs.
The first two images from the film were released this week. Here they are :
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.