Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann will reprise their “Knocked Up” roles, ostensibly content married unit Pete and Debbie, for a loose spin-off, Universal announced today.
Judd Apatow will retain his position as writer/director for the untitled laffer, due June 1, 2012, says Variety.
No word on the plot but it’s speculated that since it is somewhat of a follow-up to “Knocked Up” that Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl may appear in the film. While Rogen is a possibility, I don’t think you’ll see Heigl in it – not after her hurtful opinion of “Knocked Up”.
I had a bit of a post-interview chat with Seth Rogen a year or so back in which Heigl’s name came up and it was clear that she didn’t have too many fans left on that particular production following her remarks of the film being ‘sexist’. I really don’t see Apatow picking up the phone and pleading Heigl to reprise her role – unless she’s offering to do back rubs on set and further, burn all copies of “27 Dresses” in existence.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.