If you’ve read my review of his latest film, the laughless comedy “The Dilemma”, you’ll know what I’m on about when I say Vince Vaughn’s shtick is getting old – quick. Heck, you don’t need to have even read that review, or seen it, you just need to have seen Vaughn in anything labelled ‘comedy’ released in the past five years – “The Break-Up”, “Couples Retreat”, “Four Holidays”, “Be Cool”…. Yup, cheque please! Vaughn was so ‘money’ back in the day, but it’s been a long time between hit and shit for the tall fella.
Teaming with David O’Russell, helmer of the Oscar hopeful “The Fighter”, could be the best move Vaughn’s made in eons. Vaughn is said to be attached to “Two Guns”, says Deadline, playing one half of an undercover DEA agent and naval intelligence officer team who, without knowing it, are investigating each other for stealing money from the mob (Owen Wilson was onboard at one stage; not sure if that’s still the case).
O’Russell, whose next film according to Mark Wahlberg was to be the feature film adaptation of the “Uncharted” game (starring Wahlberg in the lead role), is rewriting the script and directing.
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.