The first official photo of Andrew Garfield in full Spidey attire has hit the InterWeb.
How do you like it? Shoot something creamy from your wrist upon first view? Or are you printing out a banner on your dot matrix printer that says ‘Rehire Tobey’?
Personally, I like it – classic colours, some welcome touch-ups (are they mechanical web shooters humping Pete’s arm?) and not as bulky as the suit Maguire wore in the previous “Spider-Man” films.
Much like a cheating girlfriend that showers you in gifts, I didn’t want to like this new “Spider-Man” – it’d break my ‘Screw all remakes and reboots!’ rule – but this picture, accompanied with the casting of Emma Stone, Marty Sheen, Sally Field, Campbell Scott and, of course, “Social Network” scene-stealer Garfield, not to mention Marc Webb (helmer of the fabbo rom-com “(500) Days of Summer”) behind the Nikon, makes it hard to do a nose thumb.
“Spider-Man” 2.0 hits cinemas 2012. Bring an extra $3, you’ll need it to buy the glasses required to see Emma Stone’s cleavage in 3D.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.