The first official photo of Andrew Garfield in full Spidey attire has hit the InterWeb.
How do you like it? Shoot something creamy from your wrist upon first view? Or are you printing out a banner on your dot matrix printer that says ‘Rehire Tobey’?
Personally, I like it – classic colours, some welcome touch-ups (are they mechanical web shooters humping Pete’s arm?) and not as bulky as the suit Maguire wore in the previous “Spider-Man” films.
Much like a cheating girlfriend that showers you in gifts, I didn’t want to like this new “Spider-Man” – it’d break my ‘Screw all remakes and reboots!’ rule – but this picture, accompanied with the casting of Emma Stone, Marty Sheen, Sally Field, Campbell Scott and, of course, “Social Network” scene-stealer Garfield, not to mention Marc Webb (helmer of the fabbo rom-com “(500) Days of Summer”) behind the Nikon, makes it hard to do a nose thumb.
“Spider-Man” 2.0 hits cinemas 2012. Bring an extra $3, you’ll need it to buy the glasses required to see Emma Stone’s cleavage in 3D.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.