Possibly. Though I’m not referring to Steven Spielberg’s slow-simmering biopic that Liam Neeson, after years of postponements, disattached himself from. Actually referring to that quirky project over at Fox – the “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter” thing, based on the novel of the same name by Seth Grahame-Smith (whose “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” is also getting the big screen treatment).
The movie, which Timur Bekmambetov is shooting for a June 2012 release, needs an actor to play the axe-throwing, zombie-killing Lincoln.
Brody, who recently worked with Fox on “Predators”, is one of the many actors screentesting for the role this week and next, according to Deadline.
Also trying on the beard are Josh Lucas (“Hulk”), James D’Arcy (“Master and Commander”), Benjamin Walker (“Flags of our fathers”), and Oliver Jackson-Cohen (“Faster”).
Lucas and Brody are essentially the only names among that bunch. Wonder if that scores them an extra point up front with the studio? Wouldn’t surprise me.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.