20th Century Fox have let it be known that they’re interesting in the distribution rights to Bond 23 (directed by Sam Mendes, starring Daniel Craig, out November 2012). Paramount and Sony have already expressed interest.
Last Friday the new MGM management team of Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum listened to a pitch from Fox in which the studio claimed ”that their studio would do the best job exploiting Bond, as well as other future MGM films. They also believe they could wring the most out of the MGM library”, says THR.
Fox have been distributing the Bond films on DVD overseas.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013