According to Deadline, the “Walk the Line” star (who, for the past couple of years, tricked his fans into believing he’d been transformed into a mumbling, bearded rapper) is being courted for Fox’s adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith novel “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”. Phoenix would play the title character’s mentor. Benjamin Walker is signed on to play the lead role of Lincoln; here an axe-throwing vampire-slaying action hero.
Director Timur Bekmambetov and Producer Tim Burton want Phoenix to play Henry, a “mythic, ageless” figure who helps Lincoln become the best darn vampire slayer since, er, Pike (one for fans of 1992’s “Buffy” there).
In a rather uncomfortable coincidence, Joaquin’s late brother Phoenix had just begun work on a vampire-centric movie, 1994’s “Interview with the Vampire”, when he collapsed and died outside of the Viper Room nightclub.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.