Baz Luhrman’s film adaptation of “The Great Gatsby” is on the hunt for dollars and cents and it looks like Warner Brothers might be the one to finance his take on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic, masterpiece novel.
According to Deadline, the studio is the closest to sealing to deal and with a very promising cast already set, it shouldn’t be too hard to convince them.
For some time, Leonardo DiCaprio has been attached to portray Gatsby himself alongside Tobey McGuire as narrator, Nick Carraway. And last but certainly not least, Luhrman signed on Carey Mulligan for the role of Daisy Buchannan back in November, which she happily accepted with tears of excitement.
I’d been worried what with news of the flick somewhat dying down and rumors that Baz Luhrman was waning on the project, but the news today looks like the project is getting closer to getting the greenlight!
I’ll be keeping a close eye.
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Sudeikis - December 3, 2014
- Jason Sudeikis – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Jason Bateman – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Bateman - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Charlie Day - November 25, 2014
- Charlie Day – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 25, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Chris Pine - November 25, 2014
- Chris Pine – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 24, 2014
- Arrow Picture Spoiler - November 10, 2014
- Skyline sequel nabs Crossbones - November 9, 2014