Tom Cruise has officially signed to play a mullet-haired rocker in Adam Shankman’s “Rock of Ages” – based on the musical of the same name, says Deadline.
The film, featuring a bevy of stars singing ’80s power ballads and rock tunes whilst informing the audience of their screwy love lives, also has it’s sights on Anne Hathaway (not unlike those fellows I saw “Love and Other Drugs” with a couple of months ago).
If Hathaway signs onto the film she’d actually be sharing quite a bit of screentime with Cruise – she’d play the reporter that falls for his ageing rock-god character (they also have a bedroom scene).
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013