Update! : THR says that Cotillard is not signed, though she is in talks.
If she hadn’t already have been rumoured for the role of Talia al Ghul, let alone worked with director Christopher Nolan on his last picture (“Inception”), one likely wouldn’t put a lot of stock in the bit of news from French magazine Cinenews (translated by Batman-News) that suggests Marion Cotillard has been signed for “Dark Knight Rises”; alas, it’s still a rumour – just a believable one.
If Cotillard were in the film, and if she is playing Talia al Ghul (daughter of “Batman Begins” baddie Ra’s al Ghul, played by Liam Neeson), is “Dark Knight Rises” getting too crowded? We know what happens when superhero movies pack too many characters into the one film (see : “Spider-Man 3″, “Batman & Robin”) – though granted those films weren’t directed by Christopher Nolan.
Anyone you would have preferred to have had in this, Nolan’s final “Batman” film than Selina Kyle and Bane?
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
- Vinnie Chase does Star Wars! - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Star Wars : The Force Awakens - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Joe Dirt 2 : Beautiful Loser - April 16, 2015
- What does Charlie Cox think of Affleck’s Daredevil? - April 16, 2015
- Force Awakens character list, Celebration feed - April 16, 2015
- Dragons TV series trailer - April 14, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.