Jay Roach and Danny Strong, the director and writer, respectively, of superb Bush/Gore pic “Recount” are reuniting for “Game Change”, another presidential race pic, this one centering on the Obama/McCain Election drama, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Like “Recount”, “Game Change” is being produced and will premiere on HBO.
The film would be based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book of the same name, which chronicles the campaigns of Hilary Clinton, Sarah Palin, John McCain and Barack Obama.
I’m so stoked for Danny Strong. Danny, as most know, is an actor best known for playing Jonathan on “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer” (he also had a recurring role on “Gilmore Girls” a couple of years later). Back in the day, he use to drop me a line now and then, just to chat movies and speak about things that he’d either read or like to read about on Moviehole. This was about ten years ago now and since then Danny’s career has exploded; he’s now one of Tinseltown’s most talented and in-demand screenwriters.
Also good to see Jay Roach, who has made more than a name for himself in the comedy genre (having directed the “Austin Powers” and “Meet the Parents” movies), dipping in deeper waters.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.