Jay Roach and Danny Strong, the director and writer, respectively, of superb Bush/Gore pic “Recount” are reuniting for “Game Change”, another presidential race pic, this one centering on the Obama/McCain Election drama, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Like “Recount”, “Game Change” is being produced and will premiere on HBO.
The film would be based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book of the same name, which chronicles the campaigns of Hilary Clinton, Sarah Palin, John McCain and Barack Obama.
I’m so stoked for Danny Strong. Danny, as most know, is an actor best known for playing Jonathan on “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer” (he also had a recurring role on “Gilmore Girls” a couple of years later). Back in the day, he use to drop me a line now and then, just to chat movies and speak about things that he’d either read or like to read about on Moviehole. This was about ten years ago now and since then Danny’s career has exploded; he’s now one of Tinseltown’s most talented and in-demand screenwriters.
Also good to see Jay Roach, who has made more than a name for himself in the comedy genre (having directed the “Austin Powers” and “Meet the Parents” movies), dipping in deeper waters.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.