In-demand hottie Alice Eve (“She’s Out of My League”), most recently shortlisted for the role of the female villain in Zack Snyder’s “Superman” reboot, has joined the cast of Sony’s “Men in Black 3” (Don’t know what this means for ‘Superman’. If the rumors of script problems are anything to go by, that flick won’t be flying anytime soon so she might be able to fit in both).
Eve will play the ‘1969’ version of Emma Thompson’s character in the splashy sequel. Thompson’s playing the new boss of the MIB bureau; Eve plays the character as a much younger woman, then secretary of the organization.
The Barry Sonnenfeld directed sequel sees Will Smith’s Agent J travelling back in time to team with young K (Josh Brolin) to save the world… or something.
Recent reports suggest that the film may be in a spot of trouble, stemming from news that filming on the movie won’t resume (they’ve already half the film in the can) for a while because of script problems. More Rip Torn I say, more Rip Torn.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.