In-demand hottie Alice Eve (“She’s Out of My League”), most recently shortlisted for the role of the female villain in Zack Snyder’s “Superman” reboot, has joined the cast of Sony’s “Men in Black 3” (Don’t know what this means for ‘Superman’. If the rumors of script problems are anything to go by, that flick won’t be flying anytime soon so she might be able to fit in both).
Eve will play the ‘1969’ version of Emma Thompson’s character in the splashy sequel. Thompson’s playing the new boss of the MIB bureau; Eve plays the character as a much younger woman, then secretary of the organization.
The Barry Sonnenfeld directed sequel sees Will Smith’s Agent J travelling back in time to team with young K (Josh Brolin) to save the world… or something.
Recent reports suggest that the film may be in a spot of trouble, stemming from news that filming on the movie won’t resume (they’ve already half the film in the can) for a while because of script problems. More Rip Torn I say, more Rip Torn.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.