With the first trailer (an elongated version of the preview shown at Comic Con) merely pushing cheek bones up to simulate something resembling a smile, and the recent “Captain America” trailer adding to a share increase in Bonds undies, Paramount have gone back to the well, and returned with an all-new trailer for their other 2011 superhero offering, “Thor”. And yes, this one does look better.
Fixing more on the Kenneth Branagh directed flick’s ostensible lashings of humour – and welcome abundance of Kat Dennings – the new “Thor” trailer is far more attention-grabbing. It also, not surprisingly considering the presence of one Black Swan Natalie Portman, seems to focus as much on it’s titular character as it does it’s female lead. For marketing reasons or getting female-butt-on-seats reasons, I’m not sure. Probably both. Whatever… there’s a Facebook joke in there for all of us.
Let Vincent D’Onofrio weep at the throne of Thor…
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.