Rather than wait around for the “24” movie to happen or for someone to offer him a whopping great role in a film akin to those he did in the ’80s, looks like Kiefer Sutherland is going to just jump onboard another TV series.
According to TV Line, Sutherland is considering Tim ‘Heroes’ Kring’s new show “Touch”, the story of a ”a father (the role Sutherland has been offered) who discovers that his autistic, mute son can predict events before they happen.”
Sutherland’s currently on Broadway doing “My Championship Season”, which has only just opened, so if he’s to do “Touch” I imagine he’s going to have to plead the producers of the musical to let him free from his contract.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013