That’s great news not only for fans of Luhrman (and, of course, the F.Scott Fitzgerald book) but also those of stable economies, what with the film said to push $120 million into our system, in turn generating more than 825 jobs.
The film will be released by Warner Bros, who battled Sony for the rights to the pricey blockbuster.
The “Gatsby” train will bring with it actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan. Catherine Martin aka Mrs Luhrmann will be responsible for set design and costumes.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013