Sounds like Sonda Rhimes’ show “Off the Map” – that’s the thing your female buddy has been describing to you as “Grey’s Anatomy in the Jungle” (it’s actually quite a decent show) – is done and dusted.
Yesterday we mentioned that one of the show’s stars, and cute “Twilight” fireree Rachelle Lefevere has signed on for a new series called “The Crossing”. Of course, should “Off the Map” get a second season Lefevre is legally obligated to do it, and thus her role in “The Crossing” will be recast (maybe with Bryce Dallas Howard?), but c’mon, someone’s obviously let the girl know that it “might be best to seek other employment”, haven’t they?
I think that’s a given, especially now that Deadline‘s reporting Martin Henderson, the male lead in “Off the Map”, is also eyeing a role on “The Crossing”.
NBC is making a big gamble that ABC’s “Off the Map” won’t be back by casting Henderson and Lefereve in their show, but considering the very soft ratings the Rhimes show has been snagging of late they’ve probably a reason to be this confident.
“The Crossing” is set in a Missouri town during the post-Civil War Reconstruction era and centers on Jason (Henderson), a Civil War soldier who crosses the country and settles into a complicated town where he is welcomed as its savior – whether he likes it or not.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.