Anne Hathaway blurted on Oprah post- Horror Oscars that she’d indeed be seen in Selina Kyle’s skin-tight Catwoman costume come Christopher Nolan’s “Dark Knight Rises” next year.
But how do Catwoman, ‘Bane’ (the character played by Tom Hardy) and the rumoured ‘Talia al Ghul’ (the role, we assume, Marion Cotillard is up for?), daughter of “Batman Begins” villain Ra’s al Ghul (Liam Neeson), fit into proceedings?
Bad Ass Digest reports, “as she herself confirmed, Anne Hathaway will be Catwoman in the movie. I can’t tell you what role she has in the beginning, but by the end of the story Catwoman isn’t a villain but rather an ally of Batman. And who are they teaming up to take out?
The League of Shadows.
Headed by Talia Al’Ghul. With Bane, who is her muscle/possible love interest. And with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in tow. Is he playing Black Mask? My source didn’t know, but did know that Levitt is certainly an antagonist and involved with the League of Shadows.”
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013