The first trailer, as well as a bunch of stills, for writer/director Josh Stolberg’s “Conception” is here. Featuring an ensemble cast including Connie Britton (“Friday Night Lights”), Alan Tudyk (“Firefly”), Julie Bowen (“Modern Family”), Gregory Smith (“Everwood”) and Jonathan Silverman (“Weekend at Bernies”), the film tells of nine couples in different stages of their relationships on the night they conceive.
I love Josh’s work; have been following his filmish travels for a few years now – right from his indy comedy “Kids in America” (a great laffer featuring the likes of Gregory Smith and Adam Arkin) to “Piranha 3D”, which he wrote. “Conception” is ostensibly Josh’s most personal, and needless to say most intimate movie to date. Have to say, the cast is superb too – a who’s who of the TV ratings blitzers in there! Look forward to checking it out.
”Conception” premieres at the Palm Beach Film Festival on March 25th at 7:15PM at the Muvico Parisian 20 at City Place in West Palm Beach.
More on “Conception” over the next few weeks.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.