The first trailer, as well as a bunch of stills, for writer/director Josh Stolberg’s “Conception” is here. Featuring an ensemble cast including Connie Britton (“Friday Night Lights”), Alan Tudyk (“Firefly”), Julie Bowen (“Modern Family”), Gregory Smith (“Everwood”) and Jonathan Silverman (“Weekend at Bernies”), the film tells of nine couples in different stages of their relationships on the night they conceive.
I love Josh’s work; have been following his filmish travels for a few years now – right from his indy comedy “Kids in America” (a great laffer featuring the likes of Gregory Smith and Adam Arkin) to “Piranha 3D”, which he wrote. “Conception” is ostensibly Josh’s most personal, and needless to say most intimate movie to date. Have to say, the cast is superb too – a who’s who of the TV ratings blitzers in there! Look forward to checking it out.
”Conception” premieres at the Palm Beach Film Festival on March 25th at 7:15PM at the Muvico Parisian 20 at City Place in West Palm Beach.
More on “Conception” over the next few weeks.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.