Shane Abbess, the Pizza delivery driver turned filmmaker who had his low-budget science-fiction pic “Gabriel” optioned by Sony a couple of years ago, is directing “7th Day” for the Dino De Laurentiis Company. Based on a story Abbess and “Source Code” scribe Ben Ripley wrote together, “Day” fixes on a “a voyage to establish a new colony in outer space” and is being likened to – of all films – “The Shining” [Variety]
Robin McLeavy, the “Loved Ones” scene-stealer who came very close to snagging the female lead in “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter” has been thrown a bone by that film’s director Timur Bekmambeto – she’s been asked to play Abe Lincoln’s mother in the film. [Deadline]
Former “MacLeod’s Daughters” star Brett Tucker will be joining Adrianne Palicki, Cary Elwes and Elizabeth Hurley in the new small-screen “Wonder Woman” reboot. It’s been suggested that Tucker has been cast as Steve Trevor. [Deadline]
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.