Is Australia’s Joel Edgerton going to be cinema’s next ass-kicking amnesia spy?
Edgerton, soon to appear in “The Thing” (a dreadfully titled prequel to the John Carpenter film of the same name), is one of only a few actors who have been asked to test for the new “Bourne” film, “The Bourne Legacy”.
The film, somewhat of a spin-off of the previous “Bourne” films, one which won’t feature series staple Matt Damon, is being helmed by Tony Gilroy.
According to Deadline, Gilroy has asked to see “Animal Kingdom” and “The Square” scene-stealer Edgerton as well as Dominic Cooper (“Tamara Drewe”), Garett Hedlund (“TRON Legacy”), and Luke Evans (“The Amateur American”).
Shia LaBeouf and Taylor Kitsch, though not testing, are believed to have either met with Gilroy or the studio to discuss the possibility of inheriting the “Bourne” torch.
Who do you see in the role?
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.