One of the two lovely ladies to the left is our new Lois Lane.
Unfortunately for Tosh (aka Mrs Clint Morris), she’s going to have to be happy knowing “she’s friends with the new Lois” rather than actually getting to play her – but hey, I’m sure she’s stoked Amy Adams is Lois Lane in Zack Snyder’s “Man of Steel”! We all are!
We’ve known for a day or so now that Zack Snyder chose Amy to play Lois Lane in “Superman” but have had to stay zipped. Now that we’ve been unzipped can I just say ‘what a marvelous choice! Amy IS Lois!”
“Second only to Superman himself, the question of who will play Lois Lane is arguably what fans have been most curious about,” Snyder said in a statement Sunday. “So we are excited to announce the casting of Amy Adams, one of the most versatile and respected actresses in films today. Amy has the talent to capture all of the qualities we love about Lois: smart, tough, funny, warm, ambitious and, of course, beautiful.”
Amy bet such actresses as Anne Hathaway, Kristina Anapau, Rachel McAdams and Dianna Agron to the role of the feisty reporter – – oh and Clint’s lovely wife (left). How about Betty Ross? Wasn’t she a scientist?
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013