The lovely Teresa Palmer (“Bedtime Stories”, “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”) is said to be testing for the role of ‘O’, the role Jennifer Lawrence was once penciled in to play, in Oliver Stone’s “Savages”.
The flick, announced a couple of weeks ago, tells of Californian pot growers who get in over their heads, and stars Aaron Johnson, Taylor Kitsch and Benicio Del Toro. Lawrence, hot from her Oscar nomination for “Winter’s Bone”, would’ve played the best friend of Johnson and Kitsch’s characters, a trippy beauty who has been in relationships with both. When the boys refuse to do business with the local drug cartel, the rogues kidnap ‘O’.
Palmer, who has had a great couple of years in the states following acclaimed turns in local fare like “2:37″ and “December Boys”, is said to competing with Olivia Wilde (“TRON Legacy”) and Blake ‘Gossip Girl’ Lively for the part, as per Variety to play Lawrence’s proxy. One would imagine, what with Oliver Stone involved, this would be a much sought-after role.
The trade has also announced that Universal Pictures, who distributed Stone’s 1989 gem “Born on the Fourth of July”, will be distributing the picture.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.