Stuart Beattie (“Tomorrow When The War Began”) will write and direct “I, Frankenstein”, a film based on the upcoming graphic novel by Kevin Grevioux.
Gary Lucchesi, Tom Rosenberg and Richard Wright will produce for Lakeshore.
The film, for those non-regulars of the site (we’ve mentioned it several times; here and here, for instance), sees Frankenstein going head-to-head with a host of other monsters – and humans. In this film, the horror icon works as a private investigator.
As for those “Tomorrow When The War Began” sequels? The Hollywood Reporter says they’ve been pushed off into the future (the first sequel, which Beattie is set to write and direct, was originally rumoured to be gearing up for a September shoot) but trust me, they are in the works.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013