Bryan Cranston will play Cohaagen, the role made famous by Ronny Cox, in director Len Wiseman’s “Total Recall” reboot, says THR.
The Emmy-Winning “Breaking Bad” star joins Colin Farrell in the Columbia picture. The new film, produced by action-movie vet Neal Moritz (“Fast Five”, “xXx”) will be based more on the original Philip K.Dick story “We can remember it for you Wholesale” rather than the 1990 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and ‘Johnny Cab’.
In the Paul Verhoeven directed film, the lead character found himself on Mars; this story involves nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, with Douglas Quaid (Farrell) ”a factory worker in the latter who begins to believe he is a spy, although he doesn’t know for which side.”
Cohaagen is the leader of Euromerica who, under the cover of protecting his people, is secretly readying an invasion of New Shanghai.
As a big fan of “Total Recall”, I await this one nervous anticipation.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.