Can Scream fans handle even more? Shock Til You Drop says Dimension Films is shopping about for someone to write the script for a “Scream 5″, which they take to mean they want to make a new trilogy kicking off with the soon to be released “Scream 4″.
And apparently it’s confirmed they’re thinking about it. Scary movie super-director Wes Craven told Cinema Blend that Dimension boss Bob Weinstein is open to the idea, but he has pretty “high expectations”. So if “Scream 4″ racks up pretty big numbers at the box office there’s every chance we’ll see a sequel and threequel.
Good idea? Based on the trailer I think it’s going to do pretty darn well. Check it out below :
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013