“I busted a left and I’m heading to the next block
That block was dead
Yo – so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue.”
It’s exciting! We’re likely only days away from a ‘Flynn Lives’ style campaign – with the Ice, Ice Baby singer’s face and ‘Ice Lives’ – kicking off for one of 1991’s most illustrious performers!
Eminem precursor Vanilla Ice (aka Rob Van Winkle), forever remembered for his head-turning performances in the likes of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II : Secret of the Ooze” and “Cool as Ice” (tears of happiness just thinking about that beautiful piece of art), has been forced to free up some time in his busy
grocery-shopping schedule to appear in a new Adam Sandler movie, says Variety.
“I Hate You Dad” stars Sandler and Andy Samberg as a father and son who are forced to share the same abode pre youngster’s wedding – and now Vanilla Ice as a friend of Sandler’s character, “a gay wedding coordinator from Long Island.” Leighton Meester, who herself has juggled a successful career in acting and film, will play Samberg’s fiancee in the film. It’s all too exciting…
The flick is released June 2012. Start crossing off the days, kids.
Meantime, we have this…
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.