“I busted a left and I’m heading to the next block
That block was dead
Yo – so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue.”
It’s exciting! We’re likely only days away from a ‘Flynn Lives’ style campaign – with the Ice, Ice Baby singer’s face and ‘Ice Lives’ – kicking off for one of 1991’s most illustrious performers!
Eminem precursor Vanilla Ice (aka Rob Van Winkle), forever remembered for his head-turning performances in the likes of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II : Secret of the Ooze” and “Cool as Ice” (tears of happiness just thinking about that beautiful piece of art), has been forced to free up some time in his busy
grocery-shopping schedule to appear in a new Adam Sandler movie, says Variety.
“I Hate You Dad” stars Sandler and Andy Samberg as a father and son who are forced to share the same abode pre youngster’s wedding – and now Vanilla Ice as a friend of Sandler’s character, “a gay wedding coordinator from Long Island.” Leighton Meester, who herself has juggled a successful career in acting and film, will play Samberg’s fiancee in the film. It’s all too exciting…
The flick is released June 2012. Start crossing off the days, kids.
Meantime, we have this…
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.