As more and more women flock to Gerard Butler off-camera, two more have signed on to play his lady friends on screen.
The LA Times says his upcoming flick “Playing the Field” has just confirmed the addition of two more high-profile stars to play his love interests (yes, more than one!) – Catherine Zeta-Jones and Judy Greer.
The plot of the movie apparently goes something like this: Butler is a successful, playboy European soccer player moving back to the USA to try and mend things with his estranged American wife (Jessica Biel) by coaching his son’s little league team. His plan starts to fall apart when the local gals- Uma Thurman as the wife of neighbour Dennis Quaid, Zeta-Jones as a newsreader and Greer as a house-wife- start to throw themselves at him. I can’t really say I’m surprised.
The pun-tastic “Playing the Field” began filming this week under the direction of Italian Gabriele Muccino, and is eyeing a 2012 release.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013