After all that, Liam Neeson’s cameo – the one originally reserved for Mel Gibson – has been cut from “The Hangover Part II”.
While editing, director Todd Phillips chose to cut the scene that immediately followed Neeson’s cameo, ”meaning it no longer had the information necessary to logically get the Wolf Pack (Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms) to what became the next scene”, says Variety.
Three weeks ago Phillips decided to reshoot the Neeson scene, only Neeson wasn’t available. Actor cum director Nick Cassavetes (“Face/Off”) has reshot all of Neeson’s scenes.
“We were in a complete time crunch so I called up Nick and asked if he would do the part,” Phillips wrote. “He came in and crushed it and that is the scene that you will ultimately see in the film. [I’m excited for everyone] to see the film. It turned out great.”
I like Cassavetes as an actor (well, a director too, but he doesn’t much recognition as an actor anymore), he was fun in “Face/Off”, great in “Blind Fury”, and as cool as ice in “The Wraith”.
Anyone disappointed Neeson’s out?
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.