As expected, Alyson Hannigan has signed on to reprise her role as flute-tootin’ Michelle in “American Reunion”, Uni’s fourth big-screen “American Pie” venture.
As What’s Playing reported a few weeks back, Hannigan’s character Michelle is an integral part of this film’s story so no it was only a matter of time before a deal was negotiated and the shooting schedule was accomodated to make sure Hannigan could continue to shoot her series, “How I Met Your Mother”.
As per What’s Playing’s Hollywood Insider, Michelle’s marriage to Jim (Jason Biggs) will be tested in the film when the now grown-up former East Great Falls High student is tempted by his very young next-door neighbour.
The original players from “American Pie”, including Biggs, Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Eugene Levy and Tara Reid, will likely earn a nice, er, crust for their reprise.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.