Robert Zemeckis (“Mars Needs Moms”, “Back to the Future”) is attached to produce an R-rated animated flick called “How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack” (With his “Yellow Submarine” movie now canned he’s got some time on his hands; expect to hear that “Roger Rabbit 2″ is inching forward shortly) .
According to The Hollywood Reporter, The book on which the film will be based upon, by Chuck Sambuchino, is in the process of being optioned by Sony Pictures Animation.
Said book is a “comprehensive survival guide that will help you prevent, prepare for and ward off an imminent home invasion by the common garden gnome. Once thought of as harmless yard decorations, evidence is mounting that these smiling lawn statues are poised and ready to wreck havoc.”
In other words, it’s “Gnomeo and Juliet” by way of “Fritz the Cat”?
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.