Mark Wahlberg is in talks with Paramount to make a movie with Justin Bieber. Yes, if that doesn’t get the hearts a-flutter for all lovers of teen heart-throbs past and present, I don’t really know what would.
Marky Mark spoke to Vulture and gave them the scoop that him and the Biebs have something in the works, and won’t have any singing or dancing involved at all.
So Justin Bieber is trying his hand at serious acting again (if you can call his spot on CSI serious), and having Wahlberg attached to the project gives him some serious cred.
He says: “Well, we’re putting it together. Yeah. We’re doing it at Paramount. We pitched them the idea and, you know, we’re talking about doing it. He loves the idea. He’s been sending me video, he sent me a video of himself, and, yeah, I think he’s really talented.”
He also mentioned he would possibly play the role of an older, reluctant mentor.
Match made in successful-ticket-sales heaven? I think it’s a beautiful union of the 90s and the 2010s, and I say bring it on!
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013